Gefiltefest: Jewish Food Festival 2016
Gefiltefest returns to JW3 on Sunday 26th June.
Doors open 10 am – 5.30 pm, programme starts at 10.30am.
Ticket Prices Start at £18.90 for early bird adults, click here for further information.
Headline Speakers include
- Tomer, from award winning restaurant Palomar
- Judi Rose, daughter of the late Evelyn Rose
- Ben Tish Executive Chef, The Salt Yard Group
- Israeli MasterChef 2014 winner, Nof Atamna Ismaeel
- Amelia Saltsman Californian Seasonal Eating Guru
- Jeff and Jodie Morgan of Covenant Wines
- Victoria Prever, Food Editor of The Jewish Chronicle
Now Europe’s largest festival of Jewish food, this year Gefiltefest presents more than 40 interactive sessions on one day, led by prominent Jewish chefs, celebrities and food writers.
Savour demonstrations, participate in workshops, watch inspiring debates and panel-based programming and join interactive sessions for adults and young children.
Amble through our piazza, showcasing London’s only contemporary kosher food pop-up market – sample kosher fare from vegetarian caviar to deluxe kosher condiments, wine and artisanal smoked salmon.
Whatever your taste, Gefiltefest, the UK’s Jewish Food Festival is a must for foodies everywhere.