JHub is a vibrant centre, providing resources, training and events as well as physical space for people to work and meet. Numerous organisations and individuals receive support in the form of:
- Residency – housing and supporting emerging organisations committed to social change
- Micro Grants – providing seed funding of up to £1000, advice and assistance for projects
- Professional Development –building the skills and knowledge of those working for social change
- Promotion –amplifying and spreading the word about organisations, projects and social action campaigns in the community
- Host the Jewish Social Action Forum (JSAF) – a forum of organisations across the Jewish Community who collaborate on social action campaigns and projects
- Produce JDOV Talks – a video project for creative thinkers to inspire us with the ‘Jewish talk of their life’.
- Provide JHUB KnowHow – an online library of toolkits, publications and directories to assist the work of charities, non-profits and campaigners committed to social change.